Friday, June 13, 2008

beginning bloger

Hi all, I really don't know what I'm doing but here goes. I still have 2 1/2 days of teaching left and I have to pack up my room and pack for the trip! Yikes! I bought some of those travel "space bags" to help conserve space in my luggage. I wonder if they make them big enough that I could pack my entire classroom into one and suck all the air out, then put it neatly on a shelf until next fall. Boy that would be fantastic. Well this is my first ever BLOG and I'm a little nervous. I hope I don't mess this up. I can't wait until Thurs. when Ron & I fly out for Glasgow. I am looking forward to spending fun time with those of you I already know well and time to get to know the rest of you better!. See you there. Kay N.

1 comment:

Diane & Steve said...

Tell the Neighbors
Talked to our neighbor, told him the kids may stop by while we are gone, my business partner will be over every Monday, etc. But, if he sees anyone taking funriture, etc. - and he says "I know, shoot to kill, Ha Ha" I THINK he's kidding ;-)